Thread: [WANTED] CJM Fuel Return or any
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 10:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nschutt338 View Post
Sorry to hear man trust me I know the pain. The guy had a shop take it off and they had to send parts 3 different times as they forgot to send the whole kit or didn't know what went with it. Also had to buy NISMO specific items which was an extra grand that I didn't really need. It was a headache car was down for 3 months due to all the complications.

That is ridiculous to say the least. How do you like the gamma kit? Do you have a build thread i'm interested in numbers and psi and what not. I just picked up the v2 kit.
Love my Gamma kit, but it appears Gamma is out of business =(
Build thread and pic dump threads are in my Sig. I am making 520whp @10.5psi. Internal wastegates are setup for 8.5psi but it creeps in the higher gears to 10.5. Currently my power is limited by my relatively small fuel system - hope to remedy that in the future with parts this thread was created for.... Any questions feel free to ask in one of my threads.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote