View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 02:42 PM   #59 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeshlavik View Post
Here in Denver we've got our fair share of boy racers, and the Z does attract them fairly often... Probably 2-3 times a week I'll get 'challenged' on the way to/from work.

For the most part I just wave as they go by, or watch them tear off in a cloud of tire smoke at a light. I just don't have that much to prove I guess?

I will do the occasional 'cloverleaf-without-hitting-the-brakes' for a tailgater, but that's more for my own entertainment than anything else. I honestly think most folks judge the right speed for a corner by when the taillights come on in front of them; and if you don't do this you will more often than not be rewarded with shrieking high-mileage radials behind you.
I have a favorite off-ramp that I catch a couple of down shifts. Never touch the brakes, and speed around WAY above the speed limit. I've heard on a number of times. The tires on the car behind me. The one night, I looked in the rear view mirrors. I seen headlights, taillights, headlights, taillights, headlights, taillights, then nothing. He spun it. Went back to see if he's ok. Yep, he's good, BUT pissed. A$$hole in a camaro trying to keep up with me.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is online now   Reply With Quote