View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 04:07 PM   #3585 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
The Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifogio uses a 2.9 Twin Turbo V6 with 505HP, and 443 lbs of torque. Can't see why Nissan will not do something like that. And market it like the Alfa Romeo does with the Giulia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TN.Z View Post
The alpha is a luxury sports sedan. The q50 competes with that. They wouldn't market their sports coupe to compete with a luxury sedan. Not to say I don't any to see a 500 hp TT v6 in the next z. That's exactly what I want them to do. 400 hp base Z 500 hp Nismo. Price it in the 30-45k range and they will have a solid competitor.
Did you ever watch the Alfa Romeo Giulia commercial? Where they have it zipping around the country side. Hearing the exhaust. That's the type of commercial Nissan needs. I didn't mean to compare it with the Giulia or any luxury sedans. Just that type of commercial that catches your eyes and ears with speed and noise.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote