View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 09:32 AM   #4067 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
From what I saw when installing the front lip. The left headlight housing bracket was misaligned. When you push hard against the headlight, it becomes flush with the hood, but the bolt holes won't stay aligned to keep it in place. But when you push it to align with the hood, the bottom of the headlight is leaving a gap from the top of the front bumper. I can't readjust the light bracket without removing the fender with is misaligned with the top of the hood. None of which is really visible unless you know what to look for. But it's always in the back of my head that the car is flawed from some shady business in the past.
Maybe it's worth paying for a couple hours at a bodyshop and have them sort it out. That's very much the sort of thing I wouldn't trust a dealer to do any better of a job on than it already is.