View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 04:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZMamba View Post
any improvement from the stock one? What do you like best about it?
It's hard for me to give an apples-to-apples comparison because I installed it after I went turbo because my OEM clutch was slipping... so I guess you could say I like that it holds the torque and doesn't slip =)

What I can say is that the engagement feels like OEM, just a little extra pedal effort. The light flywheel definitely revs much faster in neutral, but it's hard for me to gauge any kind of real performance gain since I went from a clutch that couldn't hold on at peak torque to one that did. You will get a little more chatter with the single mass flywheel but IMO not that much more than stock (since stock is already pretty noisy).

All in all, I'd say it's a pretty good replacement for the stock clutch if you want to replace and will also hold quite a bit of power.... but I probably wouldn't bother if you are going to stay NA and you feel your existing clutch still has a lot of life left in it.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote