View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 03:44 PM   #26 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

OP, I was like you at first and was just going to go with the stock Stillen setup. Man, am I glad these guys talked me out of it.

The Stillen tune I had was, how should I say this.......TERRIBLE. What a POS tune! The car was barely drivable. I turned the tune over to Sebastian at SpecialtyZ and WOW, what a difference!

The TopZ A2A kit I installed made a huge difference in intake charge cooling. Because I was doing a remote tune with Seb, I got to see first hand what was going on with the timing, injector duty cycle and intake temps. You could see the cooling of the A2A system working and NEVER having a heat soak issue.

Learn from what we have figured out and you WILL be a happy guy!
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote