View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 04:03 PM   #1592 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBatt View Post
ChaseZ

I should be able to get to work on a spacer for you sometime next week. This week turned out to be busier than I thought. Do you want just the spacer or the whole kit including the idler pulley, bolt and washer?
Thanks, yeah might as well do it as a kit. Easier that way. Been a crazy week here too I know how it goes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
You decide to go A2A?
Bit the bullet and decided just to go for it. Was having IAT heat issues during tuning, while largely due to a blower bearing it left a bad taste in my mouth and decided I didn't want to have that in the back of my mind all the time. Instead I'll just out the pedal down whenever I want with no extra thought to it other than where I'm pointing lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
Can you add the trimmed belt in there also? Then the "extra pulley" mod would be a complete kit.
That would work
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote