View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 01:16 PM   #81 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejuanito View Post
I wished I had the money to blow on the whole catalog but nonetheless, are there any specific items you recommend I buy on front suspension, besides the upper arms? Tie rods? Impact bushings?

Thanks in advance Rusty
The main things to get would be the upper control arms, If you change sway bars, the end links. In the rear, camber arms. If your rear diff bushing is shot (leaking). The solid bushing kit or the White Line solid bushing kit.

The front tie rod kit may not allow aftermarket wheels to fit. Depending on width, and offset. Also it would be best to have a race shop set them up to get the bump steer correct. They are not something that you install and forget. You have to play around with them.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote