View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 02:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseZ View Post
Cool, I didn't know you weren't running a cooler at all.
Yup... Even in the FL summer my oil temps stay pretty well in check with the Gamma pan... It's cheap too, has all the ports you need, and increases the capacity to almost 2 gallons.... I am kind of surprised it isn't a much more popular mod around here. Getting to the oil filter is a royal pain the in *** though... might be easier if you don't have a turbo drain hose running through the same area.
Quote:
At least your holiday mods this year will be less intense than last
No kidding!!!!! Though I also won't have the benefit of a lift and an extra pair of hands =)
Quote:
Got an 'out for delivery' on the frozenboost intercooler so am working from home today so I don't miss it.
I am really looking forward to your build!
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote