View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 11:07 AM   #10 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Then you need to take it easy until the break in is done. Which is a tall order when you're boosting the car. Drive like a grandma on the base map while you break it in, then get dyno tuned and beat on it to your heart's content.
Going to have to granny drive while Seb e-tunes it anyhow for the first while. And yes, it's going to suck BAD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nithmo View Post
Chase, what was your reasoning for going SC instead of Turbo/Twin Turbo? Just curious.

BTW, I'm located in Edmonton
Cost mostly. If money was no object I'd have probably went with a set of twin screw twins, but, well it is a factor. A big one. Plus I see the SC as easily daily drivable. Not that I wouldn't DD a couple hair dryers too of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBatt View Post
AEM boost and AF gauge.

Wideband Failsafe Gauge | AEM

It will log the data while you drive. It has a two hour continuous storage buffer that you can down load to your laptop and plot the data out. Works great!
Very cool. It was one I'd glanced at but didn't realize it did all the logging too. Not like I'm going to have my laptop plugged in all the time so that's a real nice feature. Does it need a separate controller or anything?
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote