View Single Post
Old 10-30-2016, 03:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Eagle
Track Member

Drives: 2011 370z Red 6MT
Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryDeluxe View Post
So better pads/fluid and a oil cooler anything else?
Better pads and fluids is what I had for my first track day. Oil cooler went on for my next one. There's a chance you might hit limp mode your first time out, especially if it's hot enough. If you don't go that often I'd leave that for later.

For you guys who have the 7AT like me, word of caution...do not listen to the dealer when it comes to changing the ATF. If you track, I'd change that after every track day. If you have an oil cooler for the transmission, you can probably change it every 8-10k miles.

nismo| EVO-R High Wing | Stillen Gen 3 CAI | SEIBON TS Hood | Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler | VMR 810 Wheels | Endless MX72 Pads |Sabelt GT-140 Seat |Fly1Motorsports RS1 Fenders | Hotchkis Front Sway Bar | Berk HFC |
Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote