View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 07:53 PM   #39 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

I get both the good and bad stuff.

The good. I've had people pull up next to me and give me the People taking pictures and video of me going down the highway. Getting gas, people come up and start talking about the Nismo or talk about the older Z that they once owned. Kids in school buses sticking their heads out the windows. Just had a little kid on a bicycle just about run into me. He was staring so hard at the car. He got target fixation. I had to jump a red light to keep him from hitting me.

The bad. Fly-bys. Cruising down the road, and have some ricer blow by me at double the speed limit. Or have them come up next to me and rev the crap out of their motor. Bouncing it off the rev limiter. Keep waiting for one to blow. Tail gaters. Morons hanging on the rear bumper for miles. Or have the idiot run up then back off, then repeat it. At a stop light. Get ricky-ricer who wants to do the GP red light race. Sits there and has the gas pedal mashed to the floor. Waiting for the light to change. Giving you the want to race look. I give him the yes look back. Rev the engine a little. The light turns green, and I sit there laughing.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote