View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 11:26 AM   #980 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

Pauly Z, if you could supply me with the info on the 2 inch pulley and what type of bolt / spacer is needed to use the 6 rib belt, it would be much appreciated.

Did a leak test this morning and when I got to 7 psi i did find one leak. It was at the joint where the 2.75 coupler is trying to clamp down on the 2.5 J pipe. I tightened the crap out of the clamp and got it to stop leaking. So then i took all of my solution back apart to try and get the 45 degree coupler to work. I probably should have just kept it together.

Trying to get the darn 45 degree coupler to work is not working out. From what I have gathered from the pictures posted I need to push the J pipe in as far as it will go in order to keep the coupler from collapsing. If I push the J pipe far enough up into the 45 degree coupler to keep it from collapsing it is then too short to reach the BOV coupler. I just don't understand why you guys can get this to work and I can't. Very frustrating.....
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote