View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 04:34 PM   #114 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

Showed up at 9am at Z1 and the diff and bushings were done by 5 and then they strapped the car to the dyno.

I wish I could say that it was great but I'm still having a boost issue. With the 2.92 pulley on the SC it made 8.4 psi which worked out to 397.8 whp and 310 torque. This was on a Dynojet dyno. AFR was at 11.5. Oh, and the sound at full song, was heavenly! I'll post the video when I return home.

With the Quaife installed I should be able to resume some pulls for Seb, safely!

Once I get the boost problem solved AND Seb finishes the tune I'm hoping for bigger numbers. I'm still very happy with the results and I will get it resolved. What is not to like about 400 whp?

While I was at Z1 I did pick up the full Akebono brake set, red calipers, drilled and slotted rotors, SS brake lines and Stoptech pads. They made me an offer I could not refuse! The whole crew at Z1 was great! I highly recommend them.
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote