View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 08:55 AM   #1749 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Stillwell View Post
I guess you missed my previous post. I wasn't talking about the synchro rev feauture, I dont use that but I can see it being very helpful for some people.

I meant the AT has more slop when rev matching, due to torque converter and no clutch its not direct

Btw the 7AT rev matching is not an added feature, its just how an AT tranny works, it'll rev match your downshifts...my 2000 Maxima 4AT does that lol...and with a torque converter its not all that great. Its NOT the same thing as the SynchroRev on the 6MT, which is actually useful technology for many people that is appearing on many new BMW's and stuff

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I've tried it on both cars and feels pretty much the exact same in both.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote