View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 03:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
That is 100% normal. The pads do not cover that portion of the rotor, so the rust doesn't get rubbed off when braking. Some aftermarket rotors come painted black to prevent the exposed metal from rusting

Not many OG's are still ing on the forum. There's a few from the former glory days of the forum that still pop in every now and again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 ST View Post
Normal

What would you consider a OG? Lots of posts, or join date?
and lots of buttseks with each other
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote