View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 05:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhill View Post
So first track day coming up for me in a month or so and just running Oem Sport package with stillen front and rear bars to allow me some tuning when I get there (current set to mid/mid and really liked the improvement) I see a trend of staying stock rear bar which seems odd to me as all factory cars have built in understeer and adding a stiffer front bar will just make that worse but I guess I will find out once I start pushing it at the track. On the street I liked the rear bars change and seems to keep the car more balanced and not want to push in off camber rolling turns.

I didn't think I would want to change the factory suspension but I am beginning to get curious about the KW or BC setups for their adjustability. If I go with either and put them at max height as I don't really wish to lower the car will I still need camber arms front and rear?

If so I am thinking the z1 or kinetic simply for the bushing mounts as I wish to keep this dd streetably tame (no harsh heim joints)
You may want to rethink the Z1 arms after you read this.

Z1 front adjustable camber arms

Stay away from the Kinetic arms. They don't hold the camber adjustment well.

I have the SPL arms, and never had an issue with them.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is online now   Reply With Quote