View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 08:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTW Z-Boy View Post
What did you guys do for the front arms? Just get the length between the bearing and the spindle close to the OEM arm or? Feeling like there's a bit more negative camber after the install. Gonna hold tight on the alignment until I can get the rear in.
As a start I just eyeballed it close to stock length. You're definitely going to need an alignment front and back (assuming you got arms for the rear). Hopefully you also got some lockouts for the rear if you got rear arms.

After that, set your ride height. Before you finalize, drive or roll the car back and forth so the springs seat properly and adjust ride height as necessary. Car must be rolled or driven each time to ensure proper spring seating. Then go get an alignment.