View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 09:23 PM   #20 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by N8GTOL View Post
Just finished installing my RJM pedal a few hours ago. I dropped several F-bombs during the process. Working under the dash is a huge PITA. I'm 6'4" and have long arms too which made it worse. Ryan's product is a solid piece of engineering. Getting the stock pedal out was the worst part. Definitely made a difference in the clutch feel. Only did a few laps through the neighborhood when I was finished. I can tell it will be much easier to DD on once I have recalibrated my feet to the new engagement window after 5 years on the stock pedal...so I will need a week or two of driving to truly realize the benefits.
Should have taken the seat out. 4 nuts and 2 plugs under the seat. That's it. Makes working under the dash much easier. I'm 6'2" and 230 lbs.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote