View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 02:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
FairladyZ40th
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th 6MT
FairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Then where did the fluid go? It's a closed system. If it's empty, it's because the seals in the csc are failing or have failed.

Well the real question is, how long has it been before it was topped off? Not so much checked. Because the mechanic could have said the fluid is A ok when it really isn't. Maybe it's just the time the fluid has been used up? Haha but like I said what you're saying is true and accurate let's just not scare him before we have a full grasp of what he's actually got X) feel me brotha?

Next question though is, how often do you have to top off the fluid before you notice the pedal go limp again? Is it every couple of mins or days? Then yes your csc is bad, if it's every couple of months maybe weeks then I think you're ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FairladyZ40th is offline   Reply With Quote