View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 12:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
FairladyZ40th
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th 6MT
FairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=vrizzo53;3423585]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bshields22 View Post
Congratz on getting the tune done. Out of curiosity, why are you going with upRev instead of EcuTek?

Thanks for the reply, I greatly appreciate it! So I've been looking and reading for uprev vs ecutek... tbh it's a VERY HARD that I honestly just flipped a coin for. I've read mixed reviews about ecutek alot better, and ecutek is the same as uprev with a little bit more technology behind it...and blah blah I saw alot of people on the forum running this tune so that also just said get it. I think the ecutek costed 100$ more I'm not sure that was another thing also, I'm not a cheapo but hey at the end of the day a tune is a tune, right?

In all honesty I haven't heard of EcuTek. If you ask for my personal input I would assume they are virtually the exact same thing. I mean if they can both crack your cams open, turn on fans sooner, modify fuel input and intake ratios etc etc then what difference is there really? Just a brand name if you ask me along with reputation.

You end up with a similar debate when comparing apple products with Samsung. Everyone is hyped with Apple and everyone believes it's better but in the end a phone is a phone and that's that. Or how much better is a stillen G3 intake system than a Injen long tube set up? They're virtually the same right?

So why did I choose Uprev? It was the first thing available to me with a phenomenal price simple haha I didn't even research it which is probably unwise but in the end I am very satisfied and I know I got hooked up for sure haha. Either way man I'm sure they're both great products I mean if you can actually squeeze out more power for $100 more I definitely would haha the best thing to do is get a Z with Uprev and one with EcuTek and make sure they have the same set up in performance parts and race them haha. Sorry for the extensive response brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FairladyZ40th is offline   Reply With Quote