View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 11:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
Rusty do you run your 10/8's on the street? Contrary to the belief here, i never got a pair to run yet on my car and was wondering what its like. Also ill be deleted the abs here this week with a proportional valve from wilwood so i can do 10/10, 12/12 etc if anyones interested in not having ice mode be an issue.
Yea, I run them on the street. Don't have too many street miles on them yet. When you first pull out. Be careful when they are cold. They take more pressure on the pedal. Once warmed up, they're good. They do make some noise. Like when you are almost to a stop, they'll squeal some. Think alot of it depends on the rotor material as to how much noise they make.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote