View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 03:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBatt View Post
After doing tons of research I'm planning on new wheels and tires and have decided to go with 19x9.5 +20 with 265/35/19 tires on the front and 19x11 +18 with 305/30/19 on the rear. I've seen several cars with this setup and it looks killer. I do not plan on lowering the car because I have already had encounters with dips in the roads at stock height.

With that wide of a rear tire should I also change the camber setting to get a little flatter stance to reduce inside tire wear?

If so, will the stock suspension allow enough adjustment range or will I also need rear camber arms?

Thanks for your opinion. Great forum!
not sure how the offset will change it but on my car with stock sport rays and stock suspension i run 305's without change to alignment. that alone took out probably 75% or more of the awful inside tire wear that i saw on my 275 tires.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote