View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 02:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default 305 rear tire camber?

After doing tons of research I'm planning on new wheels and tires and have decided to go with 19x9.5 +20 with 265/35/19 tires on the front and 19x11 +18 with 305/30/19 on the rear. I've seen several cars with this setup and it looks killer. I do not plan on lowering the car because I have already had encounters with dips in the roads at stock height.

With that wide of a rear tire should I also change the camber setting to get a little flatter stance to reduce inside tire wear?

If so, will the stock suspension allow enough adjustment range or will I also need rear camber arms?

Thanks for your opinion. Great forum!
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote