View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 12:59 PM   #73 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers1 View Post
Another video from a little while ago! First time ever at the track and man was it ever a blast. Just picked up some Nt01s tho and need new wheels so new more aggressive videos to come!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOnwOtB5wXQ
Hey Ryan,

I've watched your entire video from beginning to end. One thing I did get from the video is you were absolutely LOVIN' the boost

If I can give a bit of input though, when going to these types of events, instead of giving space to be able to floor it down the straight-away, I'd highly recommend staying behind some of the experienced drivers throughout the turns(paying close attention to their entrances and exits) and watching their lines and techniques(obviously not tailgating, but respectable room). This is where you will truly learn the most about your car, and where you can pickup/lose the most time. I'm sure the guys at the event saw that your car was fast as fawwwk down the straight aways, but to really learn the car and cornering is where it will completely fill your pallet of driving skills and put you in an entirely different league(even on stock Nismo suspension).

Hope this helps buddy, love the vids you post, keep 'em comin'!
-Lance
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote