View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 11:27 AM   #220 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

I went to adjust the pedal last night and it looks like the height of the cruise switch is already maxed out (mechanic must have adjusted it). I contemplated allowing additional travel forward by backing out the clutch switch, but the lock nut is so tight the bracket wants to bend when I try to loosen it - though there isn't much more than 1/2" to be gained there anyway.

Right now the end of the clutch engagement window is about 1/2" off the full forward travel, so it works fine, just feels way low compared to stock and if I am not paying attention I send out the "MT Noob Alert" to the cars around me in the form of a gear grind.

I will get used to it, I think.. I also assume as the clutch breaks in and the fingers loosen up, the engagement will require slightly less pressure so the window should rise up just a little bit (less expansion on the lines, etc.. ) Does that sound right to you guys?

jwick - were you able to use the stainless clutch line that comes with the Z1 kit? My mechanic couldn't figure a place for it to go (had a banjo end... no banjo connections to be found).

Probably should have ordered the zspeed SS line.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote