View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 08:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Nismo#91 View Post
Thats where I stayed last year, it's a really nice place. IMO when I stayed at Fontana for another event it felt like I was at a run down motel.

If you want to do the dragon do it at the break of dawn if you wait till later you'll just be doing 15mph behind the guy on the trike. During the day there are plenty of other amazing roads a little drive away that are pretty much deserted.

The top of the dam is a great place for pics at sunset.
Best time to do the Dragon is during the week. Weekends suck. Cops out in force. Do the side roads. Some are great. We did the time trial last year. Found nice roads with hairy switchbacks. We're getting there Wed, and leaving Monday. So we got time to do the dragon with no cops.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote