View Single Post
Old 12-28-2015, 08:59 PM   #3013 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
LOL, Maybe some day as I'm about done with performance up grades now I got to get my *** to the track and do some driver mods. Then come the wheels...speaking wheels and all the meat you have on those shoes, how do they perform on the track? Feel free to PM me, thanks!
The Mich PSS work good up to a point. When new I could push them pretty hard. About 8 tenths. But with about a half dozen trackdays and 3,000 miles on them. They start to get greasily at about the 20 minute mark on the track. Time to back off a bit. On the street, you'll be hard pressed to find the limit. If you need more tire. Then start looking at R-comps or slicks.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote