View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 08:48 AM   #56 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
If they don't come through on the base tune I'd call JTran back and see if he can hook you up with a tune that would allow you to drive it over. It should be easy enough to do as long as you keep it in closed loop the whole drive over. That would also allow you to start it up and idle at your sister's house to check for leaks and such.
That is an excellent point that I had not thought of. I emailed JTRAN to see if I can get on the phone with the tuner to discuss my options... I'll update when I know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
Try uhual, rent a pick up truck for $19 and a car trailer for anther $20. Much cheaper than towing.
Good idea! Though I may just spring for a AAA membership.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote