View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 08:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector71 View Post
Great advice and observations. The part about its weight is definitely a problem. Other options are a 370Z motor with the Stillen supercharger. I thought it would be kind of fun to stay with Nissan and supercharger an infiniti motor. Not for my daily driver. The LS approach is just too common for me plus, (my bias showing) I grew up with 340s, 440s, 360s, and so forth. Just couldn't get myself to go LS. I do have a bare 318 block though....
I know, people ask how can I be into Mopars and Z's. I am. I had 6 Rx7s and 2 Zs so far. I love the sports cars the most but I like muscle cars too.
Mopar or no car. Best bet would to use one of the 3G Hemi's. They're lighter. This is the one I want to stuff into my PowerWagon.

440 HEMI Crate Engine by Arrington Engines - shopHEMI.com

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote