View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 03:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YzGyz View Post
Will doing that kill my tires during DD? I do most of the driving as DD. I don't want to compromise tire life all month for 1 or 2 days at the track.

Trying to do track things with a DD is a so much of a compromise. They really are not interchangable. I'm not trying to do track dedicated times. I'm just trying to get 11's.

Can I adjust this myself? I'm thinking not.

YzGyz
probably will increase tire life but lose a slight bit of handling if you go carve a backroad or something. with even the OEM camber wears out the inside of the rears pretty quickly.

rear camber arms can be adjusted by you but without an alignment machine i'm not sure how you could dial in and out camber and be exact aside from maybe marking lines on the arms where flat and DD normal camber is?

not really a suspension guru for these cars as I live in PA and DD mine so no suspension mods on mine lol someone else may have to shed morel ight on that for you.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote