View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 03:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proposed View Post
Hello,
I've joined the forum not too long ago and planned on being very active which hasn't been the case. School and work has been getting in the way. Anyway, to get straight to the point I have two questions (I could use the search, I prefer my own discussions) 1. During heavy acceleration I'm getting an almost rotten egg or sulfur smell. I believe this is caused by the CAT correct? If this is the case will the Berk HFCS I just ordered help the problem? 2. With Trac Control off certain times on acceleration and specific places the brake light pops on and off while also producing a solid slip light. Is this just caused by break fluid being slightly low? If this is the case it should be fixed when I get all the fluids checked this week.

Thanks for any and all help!
1.Not sure about this one. How many miles are on the car??

2. Your brake fluid is low