View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 11:26 AM   #160 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
I, too, have been flipped off repeatedly in that car. One time I was heading to lunch and turned down this little access road and a couple in some small SUV were coming the other way. Well at the closest point of approach I notice the passenger (the girl) flipping me the bird. I was perplexed. I had no idea why. I wasn't doing anything to them. And I had a base that was aesthetically stock. I've had all kinds of people just drive by and flip me off for absolutely no reason. And these are people that are passing me. Not the other way around like you might expect. If I did pass someone they would honk or flash their lights trying to be citizen police. Too funny especially when they're doing 20 under the posted speed on a highway.

I'll tell you what... since I dumped the Z everything changed. I now only get stares because people are often confused by younger people drivings 911s. Only twice I've had any type of ****. I've always had an issue with douchebags driving big trucks and it still continues but beyond that, no problems anymore. And if anything, I've become much more aggressive in my daily driving.

In conclusion, I think the general public hates that car and the drivers of those cars. My advice... Buy a 911.
You even think that you're fugly, and your mother dresses you fun. And it's that clown suit you wear too.

Sorry, but you left an opening. Someone had to take it.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is online now   Reply With Quote