View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 11:30 AM   #31 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Ninja View Post
Where is your documentation that they don't work? This thread seems to have people who've been using them fine.
Gorilla 63621 Mag Wheel Locks = They work for 19" Sports Package Rays!
You didn't read the thread then I quoted Andrew's very first comment in that thread, as I have done again below. I'm sure there are a number of people who run them on the street and haven't experienced catastrophic failure. But that doesn't mean they are a proper fit

Andrew has looked into this exact issue (aftermarket lugs/locks on OEM wheels) pretty damn thoroughly. And the fact of the matter is only the OEM lugs/locks fit the OEM wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
You'll fúck your **** up, they aren't big enough to put pressure on the wheels.

OP, go tighten them more, them tighten them more, then do it again...
Now undo them and you'll see that the washer is bent because the lock is going INTO the hole
I trust Andrew

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote