Thread: Uprev to.....?
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 11:18 AM   #12 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Uprev cannot tune VVEL.
What features of Ecutek are available to the sport model but not the base model? I'm not aware of any.

I would recommend a little more reading on your part

False.

look up the picture I posted a while ago on the difference from the Tuner Cable to a Pro Cable activated.
Not every Pro Tuner knows how to play with the VVEL setting or confortable enough to mess with it.
But it can be done without problem.

I cant tell about the other ECU software that is avaible for the 370z, but they might have a different layout of the table to tune it in a better flashion than Uprev.

Ive had Uprev since 2009 and yeah since a couple years, their support of the 370z is greatly lacking but they can tune the VVEL with the Pro Cable.

http://www.the370z.com/members/megan...uprev-pro.html

Last edited by Megan370z; 07-28-2015 at 11:23 AM.
Megan370z is offline   Reply With Quote