View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 01:54 PM   #46 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoNY View Post
One word of advice to you, kid... Stay humble with whatever you accomplish in life. Other people will see your accomplishments ON THEIR OWN and you won't need to point it out. THAT is respectable and you're way way off that track. I've seen people like you who like to brag only to have LIFE put you on your *** and then they become more humble. The fact you feel the need to point out your measly accomplishment shows you probably aren't too happy where you are in life right now. Don't worry, stop acting like a douche, lose the arrogance, and you might see better results.

For the record, your accomplishments don't amount to much. Since we're measuring stuff, I finished my Masters AND my MBA by the time I was 25 and finished my undergrad at 21 and have been working a respectable professional job for the past 4 years (I just turned 29).
You're humpin' your a$$.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html