View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 08:46 AM   #10 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaMazz View Post
I am not paying MSRP, I just wanted to see what the Nissan site puts it at to have an MSRP. I have specifically saved money to pay the car in full, and will probably wait until the last few months of the year or when I see some dealer incentive. I want to do some research now to see about the ordering process. I will definitely try telling them I want to finance and see what they give me first. I'm trying to see what your experiences have been like as I have never ordered a car. I've seen some stories where some dealers are asses and won't negotiate with a person because they don't want to put down a deposit first, or they do and are now locked into a ridiculous price because they put down a huge that deposit is nonrefundable and felt it was better to buy the car then walk away and lose the large deposit. Maybe I'm just assuming the worst, but I figure this is the place at ask this stuff. Thank you for all your suggestions.
if one dealer wont play ball say fuck em and move on to the next lol

there's always another dealer and one will play ball with whatever you want. just need to find them. I searched for 3 months for my Z before I bought it.

i'd say go in there and feel out the salesman. don't walk int and let them know you got cash in hand ready to go. if you go in and they know you want the car and are 100% then they wont budge. play the card as if you're on the fence and make them work to get you into the car. then jam your giant wad of cash in their mouth in the end after you knock a couple G's off.

walk out with a mic drop and some mod money in your front pocket left over
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote