View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 12:00 PM   #974 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I always share

I'm still wondering what kind of power limits the AT will hit before needing a serious Level10 upgrade vs the power limits the MT will hit before needing internal upgrades. My argument is that the MT limit is much higher (which is why it is better). So either one can get to 500 hp without too much difficulty, but beyond that, you're shelling out serious cash to upgrade the AT vs just choosing a different clutch kit that can handle more power for the MT.
I have seen AT's on here pushing 550whp and 450tq no issues.

I now want to find a crashed 370, take the tranny, and stress test it lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote