View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 08:56 PM   #152 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by markesc View Post
Really sick of these crap stock tires... basically it'll break lose at will almost... and I'm only at 12k miles. The VDC loves to kick on prettymuch all the time, that's really my only dislike about this car compared to my former tin can on wheels wrx...

I'm set on the PSS, but I have a few questions:

Is there any agreement on the most stable for high speed cornering setup/predictability?

Would going 255/35/19 on the front and 295/30/19 rear the best option?

Suggestions on PSI settings?

Is the trade off with going wider in the back, really just for extra traction off the line, but you give up higher speed stability by not keeping the width the same?

Novice here!!!

Ready to hit the buy button!!! Open to suggestions/opinions as I'd like a predictable setup resulting in the least amount of annoying vdc intervention...
I do trackdays with my PSS's. Have no problem with stability. I run 35~36 psi in both front and rear.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote