View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 07:17 AM   #3905 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletz4break View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Synergy View Post
Just bought PMC green tip at 9.98 a box and last month it was 7.98.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvfreakazoid View Post
Here comes the price gouge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
This **** is retarded. Seriously. The last time there was a scare the only thing it did was serve to better arm the entire country. They're at it again. It won't get banned. They're just creating hype. I don't know who is benefitting from this nonsense but the ammo dealers are certainly making a killing. Glad I don't use this round anymore. The hype has really gotten out of control.
I ordered 20lbs of powder last May. So far I only have gotten 10lbs of that order. 2- one lb cans Reloader22, and 4350, and 1-8lb can of ARComp. Still waiting on 8lbs of TAC, and 2 lbs of something that I now forgotten. And the price has gone up since I ordered it.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote