View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 09:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

I have Eibach's set at soft on front and the middle in the rear at first they it seemed to over steer quite a bit when I was on lowering spring. Now on coils it is much less. I also have SPL front A arms, rear camber arms and SPL traction bars. The car seem to behave better once I went to coil overs. I think the best advice I hear over and over again is to change one thing at a time a see how it works. I know every time I add suspension upgrades and get alignment the car gets better. I figure I will start messing with the sway bars once I'm done with the suspension up grades. I got SPL upper and lower bushing and rear knuckle bushing to be installed some time in the next few weeks...then I will tune things a bit.

I also think we are all different to a degree in how drive and what we are comfortable with. Some like a tad of over steer as it can be controlled by a little braking, while other like a little under steer as it can be controlled by adding throttle. Most modern sport cars are setup for under steer because people when they panic tend to hit the brake!!!
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote