View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 10:36 PM   #19 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ10PG View Post
Metro Nissan in Montclair

Had problem starting the car (they could not replicate the problem so they sent me home; found out I was driving with out the clutch fluid reservoir cap for a month because the mechanic decided to just leave the cap under the hood; soon my csc gave out; quoted me $2400 just to fix the csc; went to a local shop & got it fixed for less than $1k)

So my conclusion is "don't go to Metro Nissan of Montclair"
Dealerships...Stealerships, they are the good, the bad and the ugly all in one. I lost my serpentine belt while at my brother house and I was lucky he had access to a car hauler. We took it to the stealership in Victorville and they didn't have a pulley in stock for as that is what we diagnosed the problem to be. This was on a Sunday afternoon and Metro was the only place near by that had the part to do the job so they said bring it on down the hill. They had me in and out in just over an hour and wash my car to boot. All on warranty. A great experience for me!!!

But after managing vehicle fleets for more years than I wish to share...I agree with Waiz. I have a local shop do all the stuff I can't do and Seb at SZ does the rest and that's a 5 hour drive!
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote