View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 08:13 AM   #1306 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammtastic View Post
So you pulled a 1.9 while I pulled a 2.0, I trapped 1mph higher than you, but you beat me by 3 tenths at the 1/4. Weird. Congrats on the 12sec pass!
the 60' time can change a lot at the end of the track. I don't think any of my 12's have ever been achieved unless the 60' is below a 2.0

my best ET I had a 1.950 60' and trapped 111mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmoked View Post
It took me about 4 visits (~25 runs) to the drag strip to achieve that time. Here is what I did:

1. Real burnout with brake fuse pulled
2. Slightly brake torque 500rpm above idle
3. Manual up shift 200 rpm before redline

Not hard to do, but you need perfect traction at the launch
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote