View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 09:24 AM   #29 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
so theres a new Pittsburgh guy and no one informed me? lol
You're young, you'll get over it.

This character is north of the burgh, I'm south of the burgh. Welcome to the forum.

For tuning. I went with RT Tuning out east. Vince is top notch!

Tracking. PittRace runs 3 groups. Group 1 for starting out with an instructor. Group 2 is with an instructor until he signs you off. Then you can do Group 2 Solo. These run in the morning. The first 25 who sign up run. Group 3 is in the afternoon. This is mostly for the race guys, instructors and the go fast crazies. The first 25 here too.

The Z for you would be a Sport/Touring. It's got the big brakes on it, and the wider rims. you would need a Z1 34 row cooler, stainless lines, good brake fluid. Something like Motul 600. If you get a manual. Flush the clutch line too with Motul, and wrap insulation around the clutch line down by the exhaust. A good set of tires too. #1 RE11's, #2 PSS's. Do the mods as you pick up speed.

And read my journal.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote