View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 06:43 PM   #453 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgerga View Post
So as the only guy around here with the Nismo RC ducts, I have to ask your opinion. These look pretty similar to the RC duct shape. Do you think they could be made to function as such/look as good?
Quote:
Originally Posted by djtodd View Post
Those aren't brake ducts, but are for intakes/cooling. There is a guy making replica nismo ducts now in cf at a very affordable price. I have a set and love them. Pm me if you want details and I can put you in touch
Like dj said. Those are not brake ducts. But are for getting fresh air to the stock air filter boxs. The factory brake ducts like I have list for $612.00 each. If you really want the RC styled brake ducts. PM dj.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote