View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 08:13 AM   #120 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo9132 View Post
That's where the misunderstanding is - the post was not initially about the $13.72 shipping charges. It was about the fact that they sent bad parts, had no idea what was wrong, and the poor customer service along the way. I cannot help the fact that AAM showed up late to the conversation - they had been alerted to it by Trips and I had emailed them and never received a response. Their choosing to disregard it for as long as they did was their call.

It's not your call or my call, but I would like to think that the Administrators will realize that this thread still provides valuable information regarding the quality of AAM's workmanship. I did want the short tails, but given the fact that they could not provide the correct parts, I decided not to bother with them anymore. It's ultimate up to the Admins, but it would definitely be nice to at least allow them an opportunity to fix this issue completely, post one final note stating whether or not they resolved it completely, and then close it and move on.
they sent a wrong/bad part. it happens to any company and with AAM it's rare. also with exhaust systems i dont think i've heard anyone install theres without some need to adjust the tips and line them up with a push or two in the end.

they did work with you to solve the error and sent more parts. please don't go on saying their workmanship is not good quality because you got the .01% time they had an issue. that is my problem with this thread.

yes, we get it. you got a bad part. dont go making a whole thread into bashing them over 1 part. especially when they did work with you on fixing it. who knows maybe you had non-nismo tails shipped or maybe you installed them wrong. could have been a issue on your side. ever think of that....
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony