View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 03:19 PM   #34 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
Woops! Thanks for the note on that. I will be sure and instruct people to leave an inch or two above the regulator to make sure an allen key fits in for adjusting
Its going to be quite hard to get it lower with just the way you have to work to get the holes drilled (I drilled to help the self tapping screws bite). You could go lower if you had a dremel and a 45deg end on it to get it lower. Also be sure to make sure they are careful of the hard lines on the other side of that piece. I had to cut the screws down so they wouldn't hit them.

I got very lucky that the regulator didnt hit when I put it all back together, I mean I wont ever really have to touch it again anyways. And if I do it will be because of something I would have done with the brace off anyways.
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote