View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 02:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
BGTV8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z M6
BGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuc370z View Post
What type of transmission do you have? Manual transmissions are dry, so they can't be cooled. For brakes, are you talking about the Stillen air ducts? If you are, I would recommend it for heavy track use, but if it is mainly DD, then would not be worth it, just upgraded brakes or at least brake pads. Oil pan spacer is a plus, but you could also add a power steering cooler if you really needed to or a differential cover (the nismo editions have it to keep the differential temperatures cool so they don't "burn").
And here was me thinking all these years that a manual transmission had oil in it ... and that it might need cooling if subjected to extreme duty.

Seems I was wrong .....
BGTV8 is online now   Reply With Quote