View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 06:10 PM   #412 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
A real real original GT40, or you mean one of the remakes? (I hate to call them replicas, because they're made from the exact original plans with a few minor improvements and modern-ish parts, so they're nothing like typical crappy kit cars). The real ones are so rare I'd be shocked to see anyone actually drive them on a track. (But then again if I were rich enough to acquire one, that's totally what I would do with it).
It's the real thing. Seen the data plate on it. Couldn't see all of the info on it. Had ford on it. Everyone was over it. He was driving in the beginners group. He wasn't pushing it, that's for sure.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote