View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 11:44 AM   #22 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by makstraw View Post
I don't know if this ever got an answer… I did a lot of research and I couldn't find anything definitive. Maybe I just missed it. I believe since the G37 is heavier, it will have different spring rates. I talked to Taylor at BC RACING and he stated that the G37 uses taller shocks and springs, but didn't answer my original question of "do they have different valving and springs rates?" So, I decided to buy a set of G37 BC BR coil overs to see if they work for myself. I will post a reply once I install and find out if this is just BS they use to cover their own butt.

-Mark
another very old thread that is brought back !1 whats going on !!

yes G37 will fit on the 370z. well Kw3 had only the g37 in 2009 and alot of guy bought that kit for the 370z in the very beginning.